Thursday, July 22, 2010

1984-1985 Pre-School Photo Retouch

I told a friend of mine that I would post this photo from our pre-school class a long time ago. Unfortunately, it not only needed dust removed after scanning but it also needed removal of paint drops that must have fallen on the photo the last time I painted my room. Strangely enough, the largest paint drop fell right on to MY face. So I had to remove that as well.

I used a combination of spot healing tool to remove the minor dust and scratches and the filter>noise>remove noise and >dust and scratches. To remove the redness around my face, I selected the area and applied adjustment layers until the area was the right color and the red had been removed enough.

If there are any questions about how I got the final product, please contact me as I would be happy to oblige.

Original  
                                      


  Retouched

No comments:

Post a Comment